The following data protection notes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall provide information in relation to the collection of personal data on our website:
1.Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
Angermann Consult GmbH (hereinafter "Angermann"), ABC-Straße 35, 20354 Hamburg, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 40 3 49 14-180; represented by Thorsten Holland, Managing Director
The company data protection officer of Angermann can be reached under:
GWS GmbH, Hugo-Herrmann-Str. 4, 72766 Reutlingen, email: dsb-05-3946969518(at)angermann(dot)de, represented by Tabea Knabe (managing director).
2. Subject-matter of data protection
The subject-matter of data protection is “personal data.” This means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the so-called data subject). This includes, e.g., information such as name, postal address, email address or phone number, but also information such as the internet protocol address.
3. Collection and storage of personal data when visiting the website
When calling our website www.angermann.de, the browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your end and stored until automated erasure after 7 days:
- internet protocol address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the called file,
- website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The said data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring smooth establishment of the website’s connection,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability, as well as
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing shall be Article 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed for data collection above. We do not use any collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
4. Sharing data
Within our group of companies we work with division of labour and shared IT systems. The following companies are involved in addition to Angermann Consult GmbH, and generally have access to the processed data, with there being clear internal specifications on responsibility and access regulations: NetBid Industrie-Auktionen AG, Angermann Machinery & Equipment GmbH & Co. KG, Oaklins Angermann AG, Angermann Investment Advisory AG, Horst F. G. Angermann GmbH as well as the Angermann Valuation Advisory GmbH Chartered Surveyors.
Transfer of your personal data to other recipients shall take place only under the following conditions:
- you have explicitly given your consent to this for one or more specific purposes pursuant to Article 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- sharing is necessary under Article 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protection-worthy interest in your data not being shared,
- sharing is required due to a statutory obligation pursuant to Article 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR, and
- this is permitted by law and necessary according to Article 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR for processing contractual relationships with you.
- We have the data processed on our behalf as the controller in compliance with Article 28 GDPR.
The cookie is used to store information that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this shall not mean that we directly obtain any knowledge of your identity this way.
Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period. When you visit our website again in order to use our services, it will be automatically recognised that you have visited us before and which input and settings you have made so that you will not have to enter them again.
The following cookies are used by us and deleted again as follows:
- _ga: runtime 2 years
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the stipulated purposes to maintain our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Article 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may, however, configure your browser so that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that you will always be informed before a new cookie is set up. Complete deactivation of cookies may, however, render you unable to use all functions of our website.
6. Analysis tools
For the purpose of need-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our websites, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America; hereinafter: “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are compiled and cookies are used (see item 5). The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website, such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the website visited before),
- host name of the accessing computer (internet protocol address),
- time of the server query,
are transferred to servers of Google in the United States of America and stored there within the context of the data processing agreement that we have concluded with Google. The information is used in order to evaluate use of the website in order to compile reports on the website activities and in order to provide further services connected to use of the website and use of the internet for the purpose of market research and need-oriented design of these internet websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or to the extent that third parties process these data on behalf of a controller. In no case will your internet protocol address be combined with any other personal data stored by Google. The internet protocol addresses are rendered anonymous so that they cannot be assigned (IP masking). Sessions and campaigns shall be ended after the end of a specific period of time. By default, sessions shall be ended after thirty (30) minutes without any activity, and campaigns after six (6) months. The time limit for campaigns may be up to two (2) years. In accordance with our settings, the data collected will be deleted after fourteen (14) months.
You may prevent installation of the cookies by making the corresponding settings in your browser software; however, note that you may be unable to fully use all functions of the website in such a case.
You may furthermore prevent recording of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your internet protocol address) and processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile terminal devices, you can prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking the link deactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is set that will prevent the future recording of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie will only be valid for this browser and only for our website and it is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you need to set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information on data protection in connection to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
7. Social Media
We use simple HTML links to social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, google+ and Xing) on our website. This does not integrate any scripts that would directly transmit your internet protocol address or any other data to the providers of the social networks. We do not exchange any data concerning use of our website or the websites of the social networks with their providers. If you click the links and call up the website of the respective social network this way, the responsibility for the data collection and processing there is with the provider of the respective social network.
8. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request access in accordance with Article 15 GDPR to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request access to the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envis-aged period of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if they were not collected at our site, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and any meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, request rectification of any inaccurate personal data stored by us or completion of these without undue delay;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, request erasure of your personal data stored by us to the ex-tent that processing is not required in order to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, request restriction of processing of your personal data to the extent that the accuracy of the data is contested by you, processing is unlawful, but you op-pose the erasure and we no longer need the data, but you still require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Article 7 par. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent once given to us towards us at any time. This results in the fact that we may no longer continue the processing that were based on this consent in future and
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Usually, you may contact the supervisory authority for this at your usual place of residence or work or our seat.
9. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR to the extent that there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation or the objection is targeted against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that will be implemented by us without any indication of a particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right to withdraw or your right to object, simply send an email to: datenschutz(at)angermann.de.
10. Further notes
Please note that the provision of your personal data to us is not a statutory or contractual require-ment, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. The failure to provide such data does not lead to any negative consequences for you.
11. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the respective highest encryption level your browser supports. This usually is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual website of our internet offer is transmitted encrypted or not is evident by the locked display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from this, we use appropriate technical and organisational safety measures in order to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures will be improved continually according to the technological developments.
Due to further development of our website and offers through it or amended statutory or authority specifications it may necessary to change to this data protection policy. You may call and print the respective current data protection policy at any time at https://www.angermann-consult.de/privacypolicy/.