Increasing revenue is one of the essential challenges for company leadership. Adapting the processes to the market situation and optimising cost structures are important factors for success. With our services, which comprise a company quick check, controlling and process optimisation, we support medium-sized companies and guide them in implementing the derived measures.
The company quick check is chiefly intended to identify the strengths and weaknesses of a company within a short period of time (approx. four weeks). The main focus is on the following aspects:
- Initial economic situation
- Internal structures, processes and systems in the company.
- Control instruments which reveal the economic status and enable timely control of economic development
- The adaptability of the service portfolio, market development and market communication to market changes.
With the quick check, the company receives a status, an integrated income and finance plan and a catalogue of measures with recommendations for action.
For many mid-sized companies, one of the most important tasks is to set up a controlling system which delivers control-relevant statements and provides support for operational management. For operational business, a thorough, integrated plan, a reporting system based on this, and regular control elements must be developed. For controlling to produce control-relevant information for operational company management, the following is required:Unternehmenssteuerung liefert, benötigt es:
- Integrated company planning
- An informative monthly report with target/actual analyses, which regularly reveals the current economic development.
- A contribution margin calculation
- A current presentation of the working capital development
The monthly report is used for internal company control, and also serves as an information tool for external stakeholders.
It often becomes apparent that the development of management and organisational structures, business processes, control elements and IT systems do not keep pace with company growth. This means that internal efficiency has to be enhanced. In addition, today’s increased requirement profile necessitates the integration of customers, suppliers, finance partners or authorities into the respective processes in order to advance them.
When analysing your company, the following perspectives are relevant:
- Organisational and management structure
- Business processes
- Control instruments
- IT support
The aim is to identify efficiency enhancement potential in administrative, operational and control-relevant processes.
Future viability in the market and competitive environment can only be achieved for a medium-sized company if its management is aware of the company’s own market position and develops and continually refines a corporate strategy on this basis.
An analysis of a company’s strategic market position comprises the following points:
- Product and service portfolio
- Customer structure
- Market development and sales
- Competitive environment
- Market trends
The success factors for the company in the market environment can be derived from its strategic market position. An important aim of this consultation is to define those measures for strategic refinement which are necessary to achieve a profitable market position in the long term.
Further strategic development options, in addition to the organisational evolution of the company, are the strategic acquisition of companies or company shares to expand the company’s product and service portfolio, its regional market coverage or its internationalisation.
Angermann Consult supports medium-sized companies in analysing their strategic market position, as well as in defining their corporate strategy. The services offered by Angermann Consult for strategic acquisition open up access to companies in complementary product and service segments, additional regional markets and new customer sectors.
The aims of strategic growth are:
- Opening up additional regional markets
- Acquiring new customer groups
- Expanding the product and service range
Angermann’s range of services for strategic acquisition comprises:
- Market research to identify suitable takeover candidates
- Contacting previously agreed candidates
- Performing commercial due diligence
- Supporting purchasing negotiations up to completion of a contract